Adobe Air, Inc.
Advanced Accessory Systems
Aerolink International, Inc.
American Achievement Corporation
Americast Technologies, Inc.
Ames True Temper
Advantage Drilling Fluids
Associated Packaging Technologies
Austar United Communications Ltd.
Baker & Taylor
Bravo Developement Inc.
Caribbean Restaurants, LLC
Castle Harlan, Inc.
Charlie Brown's, Inc.
Delaware Management Holdings, Inc.
Educational Communications, Inc.
Equipment Support Services, Inc.
Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
Gravograph Industrie International
Horizon Line Holding Corp.
IDQ Holdings, Inc.
INDSPEC Chemical Corporation
Ion Track Instrument
Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc.
Luther's Bar-B-Q, Inc.
MAG Aerospace Industries, Inc.
Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
McCormick & Schmick Management Group
Morton's Restaurant Group, Inc.
Norcast Wear Solutions
Perkins & Marie Callender's, Inc.
Pretium Packaging, LLC
Securus Technologies, Inc.
Smarte Carte Corporation
StackTeck Systems Incorporated
Statia Terminals Group N.V.
Taylor Publishing Company
Tradesco Mold Ltd
Truck Components Inc.
United Malt Holdings
Universal Compression, Inc.
US Synthetic Coporation
Verdugt Holdings, Inc.
Worldwide Flight Services, Inc.
NEW YORK, November 7 -- Castle Harlan, Inc., the New York merchant bank, announced today that its portfolio company, MAG Aerospace Industries, Inc., had signed a definitive agreement to acquire Aero-design Technology, Inc., in a transaction valued at approximately $12…
NEW YORK, November 7 -- Castle Harlan, Inc., the New York merchant bank, announced today the sale of its interest in Smarte Carte Corporation, the world's leading airport baggage cart and locker services company, to Haas Wheat & Partners, a…
NEW YORK, October 24, 1996 -- Harlan, Inc. the New York merchant bank, announced today that its investment partnership, Castle Harlan Partners H, L.P., had acquired a controlling equity interest in Tradesco Mold Limited, the leading North American manufacturer of…
NEW YORK, September 25, 1996 -- Castle Harlan, Inc., the New York merchant bank, announced today that an investment partnership it manages had agreed to buy, in conjunction with management, the Statia group of marine terminal companies from Praxair, Inc.…
May 23, 1996
Castle Harlan Investment Group Agrees to Acquire Balfour and ArtCarved Class Ring Businesses
NEW YORK, May 23 -- Castle Harlan, Inc., the New York merchant bank, announced today that its investment partnership, Castle Harlan Partners II, L.P., through a newly-formed company, Class Rings, Inc., has signed agreements to acquire and combine businesses that…
NEW YORK, April 29 -- Castle Harlan, Inc., the New York merchant bank, said today that an affiliated investment partnership had completed the previously announced sale of its stake in INDSPEC Chemical Corporation to Occidental Petroleum Corp. as part of…
NEW YORK, April 26 -- Castle Harlan Inc., the New York-based merchant bank, announced today the closing of its new investment fund, Castle Harlan Partners II, L.P., with commitments from limited partners of $254 million. John Castle, chairman of Castle…
In The Media
- Bloomberg - May 10, 2013 John K. Castle - Taking Stock
- Privcap - April 01, 2013 Anand T. Philip Conversation Part 1: “Driving Growth in Manufacturing”
- Privcap - April 01, 2013 Anand T. Philip Conversation Part 2: “Manufacturing Sector Deal Dynamics"
- Privcap - April 01, 2013 Anand T. Philip Conversation Part 3: “Deal Flow in a Competitive, Tech-Infused Market”
- Bloomberg - December 27, 2012 John Castle - Money Moves & Bottom Line
- The Sydney Institute - December 24, 2012 America Today: The Good News by Leonard Harlan
- M&A Advisor Summit - October 09, 2012 An Interview with Joyce Demonteverde - 2012
- M&A Advisor Summit - October 09, 2012 Panel discussion with Howard Morgan - 2012
- Privcap - September 01, 2012 Lewis Raibley Conversation: “Human Capital in Private Equity”
- 2012 Highlights - July 20, 2012 Castle Harlan, Inc. - Annual Meeting Video 2012
- Privcap - May 07, 2012 Howard Morgan Conversation: “In Search of a Few Good Deals”
- MandA.TV - October 11, 2011 2011 Interviews
- M&A Advisor - October 03, 2011 Howard Morgan International M&A Leadership Award
- PE Professional Digest - October 01, 2011 An Interview with John Castle
- 2011 Highlights - September 27, 2011 Castle Harlan, Inc. Annual Meeting Video 2011
- Dow Jones Analyst - August 29, 2011 LBO Exit of the Month - Castle Harlan’s Seven-Hour Flip of Norcast Wear Solutions
- The Deal - July 28, 2011 Webcast – Howard Morgan Panel Discussion
- CNBC Squawk Box - June 01, 2011 John Castle Interviewed
- Living Stone Partners - March 07, 2011 Howard Morgan - View From The US
- AVCJ - July 16, 2010 Howard Morgan: Australia’s Rebound from the Global Financial Crisis
- Deal Maker - April 30, 2008 My Mentor - Castle Building
- Deal Maker - September 30, 2007 Cross Border - Aussie Rules
- The Deal - April 23, 2007 Numbers Man - William Pruellage of Castle Harlan
- Business Week - April 02, 2007 Private Equity Paranoia
- New York Times - January 14, 2007 Private Equity Deals - Join the Club
- The Deal - September 19, 2005 Too Much Money, Too Few Deals - A Conversation with Four Members of the Buyout Industry
- The Deal - April 18, 2005 Takeouts - Restaurants Serve Up Enticing Properties for Private Equity Firms and Eager Lenders
- The Deal - August 11, 2004 Crossing Borders - Castle Harlan Taps Global Relationships to Nurture an Australian Affiliate
- Forbes - June 21, 2004 The LBO Method
- The Daily Deal - June 14, 2004 Castle Harlan Looks Down Under
- Fast Company - November 01, 2003 JFK Slept Here